We're hiring at our South Landing Location at 66 South Landing Drive, Oak Bluff
Full Time Deli Employee
Training for this position will start asap
66 South Landing Drive, Oak Bluff
De Luca's South Landing is looking for someone to join our deli team.
Location: 66 South Landing Dr. Oak Bluff (just past Fort Whyte)
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Deli Clerk duties and responsibilities
• Respond to customer queries, make product recommendations and provide samples
• Help customers locate, choose and buy products
• Weigh, label, package and make products ready for billing and delivery
• Stock and organize displays and showcases
• Clean the work areas and maintain tools and equipment
• Coordinate with other staff in following food safety and hygiene procedures according to company policy
• Ensure prompt service and high level of customer satisfaction
Deli Clerk skills and qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience as Deli Clerk or love to cook is an asset but not required
• Physical ability to lift heavy products and work in a standing position for long hours
• Operating knowledge of weighing scales, cash registers and cheese slicers
• Ability to understand and follow instructions and regulations regarding food safety and sanitation
• Excellent communication skills and customer-centric approach
• Basic math and computation skills
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Only those considered for the position will be contacted
FULL TIME SHIPPER
De Luca’s South Landing is looking for talented, hard-working individual to join our team.
Accurately identifies, verifies, records and receives inbound shipments and to insures product and packaging quality. Receivers work with and instruct other individuals in ensuring proper sorting, segregating, staging and flowing of inbound product.
Accurately identify, verify, record and receive inbound shipments
Insure product and packaging quality.
Work with and instruct other individuals in ensuring proper sorting, segregating, staging and flowing of inbound product.
-High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent, or up to one-year related warehouse experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
-Must be trained and certified for operating a forklift.
-Previous forklift operation experience
-Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
-Ability to work efficiently at a rapid pace
-Ability to work in a team atmosphere
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.