The extremely popular De Luca’s Cooking Studio is open to the general public and provides an opportunity to develop culinary skills under expert guidance of Chef Anna Paganelli.
For 35 years, Chef Anna Paganelli has shared her culinary expertise at De Luca's Cooking Studio. Each class, Anna will demonstrate a variety of authentic Italian dishes while you sit back and enjoy the feast. Join us for her final 35th Anniversary Season, filled with inspirational creations, culinary secrets, and our favorite recipes.
Each class includes an antipasto, pasta, entrée, dessert, and featured wines that you can sample at our bar. Our Cooking Studio is fully equipped with mirrors, cameras and 2 screen for you to view all of the cooking demonstrations. Printed recipes are also provided for you to follow along with and take home.
All classes are located in our Cooking Studio in the lower level at 950 Portage Ave.
**(Pre-Registration Required for all classes)**
**1 week's notice is required for cancellations or a $20 per person fee will apply. We understand that emergencies do happen so we accommodate guest substitutes if you cannot attend, but would like someone to come in your place. Unfortunately we cannot give credit for missed classes without 1 week's notice of cancellation**
***A credit card or gift card number is required to register***
1 Class - $65 per person
(plus 13% taxes)
- Each class includes a 4 course dinner (antipasto, pasta, entree, & dessert)
- Dishes are demonstrated and served
(recipes are chosen 3-5 days in advance)
Printed Recipes for each guest
Samples - we feature products each week for you to taste during the reception
Wine Sampling - 12 wines each class are available at the bar for sampling
A Full Bar is available for purchasing glasses & bottles of wine during the class as well as a wide selection of feature cocktails, imported beer, specialty coffees, and much more....
Private Shopping at De Luca's - after the class is finished enjoy a private shopping experience in our grocery store. You can pickup all of the wonderful ingredients to make your new recipes and purchase them that evening!
Doors open at 5:45pm, Class begins at 6:30pm. Classes usually run until 9:00pm.
Tables & Seating?
- Seating is first come first serve
- Doors open at 6pm sharp
- Tables will be reserved for groups of 6 or more (upon request only), but will be in the back or middle rows only in order to honor our "first come first serve" seating policy
- Reserved groups are welcome to come when doors open at 5:45pm to move their reservation up to the front rows if preferred
Are the classes demonstrations or hands-on?
- Demonstration Classes Only
- Chef Anna will demonstrate and talk about each dish in detail. Screens and cameras are setup so you can see the step by step process while you dine
Can I come if I have an ALLERGY?
- Yes! We are happy to accommodate vegetarians, gluten free, and most allergies. When you register, please let us know your requests and we will be sure to accommodate you as best as we can. We cannot guarantee alternate meals for allergies without prior notice.
Will the recipes be the same for every class in the month?
- No. We change up our recipes as much as we can each class. To avoid any repeated recipes, please let us know when you are registering if you have already attended a class. We will need the date of the class to screen out those recipes.
How do you REGISTER?
The following is required for registration:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Adress for confirmation
- Credit Card or Gift Card Number
To register, please call 204-774-7617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are registering for multiple classes please let us know and we will be sure to adjust the menu accordingly.
*Please note that 1 week's notice is required for any cancellations to registration to avoid the $20 cancellation fee per person **