Top 10 Gift Ideas
Top 10 Gift Ideas
Looking for some great gifts?
Check out some of our top gift ideas by De Luca's:
1. De Luca's Cookbook ($29.99 plus tax): filled with authentic family recipes & great dinner ideas. Pair it up with our signature apron, beautifully wrapped in our gift bags for only $55 per set. Make this gift extra special and include all the ingredients for one recipe!
2. Gift Cards : De Luca's Gift Cards can be used for just about anything! Cooking Classes, Grocery Store, Restaurant, Catering, & Events. (starting at $25 and up) Now available...our holiday gift boxes! Cooking class info sheets & to/from cards in each box. We're making giving easy!
3. Event Tickets: Choose from one of our two signature events we are hosting in 2020.
Wine Pairing Dinner, Saturday April 18th, 2020: $125 per ticket: 5 Course Dinner with Wine Pairings + Cappuccino Bar. We'll take you through different regions exploring the unique flavors and wines. Email email@example.com to book seats.
Wine Event Saturday March 28th, 2020 - $125 per ticket : A fantastic evening of tasting amazing wine & food! Surprise someone with an unforgettable night at De Luca's Cooking Studio, tasting the culinary creations of Chef Mike & his kitchen team, along with our favorite wines from around the world! Click here to check out pictures from our last Wine Event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets or purchase them in person at our retail store cashier.
4. Cooking Classes ($70 per person) : Give the gift of COOKING this year with De Luca's Cooking Class gift cards. Its simple! Just purchase a gift card for your loved one and the recipient can register for any of our cooking classes. We have a full schedule in our brochure that you can include in your gift. A fantastic night out!
5. Specialty Oils, Balsamics, & Unique Products : Great stocking stuffers for the foodie on your list! We have a wide selection of oils, balsamics, glazes, and other unique products. Come in and sample a few of our favorite picks!
6. Panettone, Torrone, & Imported Chocolates : Panettone: a type of sweet bread loaf originally from Milan, usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year in Italy. Varieties are now made with different fillings, creams, and chocolate. Try one of the traditional panettones for your Christmas morning French Toast! Sure to impress your family. Torrone: a confection, typically made of honey, sugar, and egg white, with toasted almonds or other nuts, and usually shaped into either a rectangular tablet or a round cake. Varieties are now made with chocolate coating, almonds, hazlenuts, and other special ingredients. Come down and take a look at our wide selection of panettone, torrone, and imported chocolates. Great hostess gifts or special treat for your family dinner!
7. Pasta Machines : Everyone has a secret desire to master the art of pasta. Get them started with one of our authentic pasta machines. Wrap it up with some flour and pasta sauce to get them started on their pasta making journey!
8. Espresso Machines : De Luca's has a great selection of stovetop espresso machines. Pair it up with a milk steamer, flavored syrup, and bag of our Signature De Luca's Espresso to make it the perfect gift!
9. Gift Baskets & Gift Boxes : We're proud to offer a wide variety of gift baskets & boxes, each hand wrapped to perfection! Click here to see our full section, or pop into our store and choose from one of the pre-wrapped baskets displayed. Great way to impress when you're visiting someone special for the holidays.
10. Pizza Stone & Accessories : Give the gift of pizza with our at home pizza stones! Include all the accessories for the perfect pizza party like a paddle, rolling pin, 00Flour, and whatever other treats you'd like to include!